Thu, 06/07/2018 - 17:38
(Combination) baked goods can be difficult to test based on the number of ingredients they contain. We are extremely experienced in these tests and create a custom analysis spectrum, which can include a broad range of food testing techniques, based on the specific product and its ingredients.
Our expert laboratory staff can provide preparative-gravimetric analyses to verify the precise composition and volume percentages of the individual ingredients.
We can also test finished products or individual ingredients using the following techniques:
- Microbiological testing (determination of relevant pathogenic germs, shelf-life studies, etc.)
- Chemical testing (nutritional analyses and calculations)
- Residue analyses (pesticides, heavy metals, nitrate and animal medications)
- Determination of the fatty acid spectrum (authenticity test of cheese)
- Histological testing
- Sensory evaluation by expert staff
- Molecular-biological testing (allergens requiring declaration, genetically modified ingredients, animal species, etc.)
Associate Director - Laboratory Operations, Food Safety & Dietary Supplements